We welcome to Global Hospitals in India- Always with you in your journey to better health. Global Hospitals is an Indian healthcare brand that has revolutionized patient-care and patient-experiences in the country with advanced treatment, state-of-the-art infrastructure and unparalleled commitment to clinical excellence. We have pioneered several path-breaking procedures and offered a new lease of life to people from India and abroad. Connect with our International Patient Relations to understand more about how we can bring you closer to personalized, coordinated health care and world renowned medical solutions.
What We Stand For?
- Technological Advancements
- Clinical Excellence
- Pioneering Treatments
- Dedicated Staff
- Transparency and Ethics
- Patient Experience
- 18 Years of Clinical Excellence to delivering the advanced treatments and care for the most challenging cases.
- 2000 Bed Capacity- One of India’s largest healthcare brands with presence across 5 cities.
- 5000 Transplant Surgeries Undertaken that offers a new hope and life to patients in extremely critical situations.
- 10,000 Patients Treated Annually by a dedicated team of doctors, nurses and allied medical professionals.
- What kind of assistance does Global Hospitals offer to overseas patients?
Global Hospitals offer end-to-end patient care services for the international patients. Right from the time of establishing contact with the hospital, our dedicated staff members will remain in touch with you. They will help to secure visas, assisting with travel and stay arrangements and appointments in India.
- What are the ways to connect with doctors at Global Hospitals?
We allow the patients to get in touch with our doctors via telemedicine and video conferences. Patients can send in their queries and reports via email and seek for a video consultation as well.
- Does Global Hospitals conduct any special clinics in overseas locations?
Yes, we conduct several International Outreach Clinics during the course of a year to connect with patients in their respective cities. These clinics provide expert consultation at your proximate location.
- Does Global Hospitals receive and treat a lot of overseas patients?
Yes, on a yearly basis we receive hundreds of overseas patients seeking advanced medical treatments for various disorders. Primarily, our international patients come from Africa, Middle-East, South Asia, Europe and the US.
Why Choose Us?
Clinical Excellence & Excellent Patient Experience
The commitment of Global Hospitals to patients from across the globe offers unparalleled clinical excellence and patient experience to our international patients. Our hospitals are strategically located across major Indian cities with great connectivity and centralized locations offering the international patients with ease of travel, stay and the best treatments at a relatively economical price. We are steadfastly committed to create a positive experience for patients from across the globe and provide them with quality and timely medical care.
At Global Hospitals we strive to create a unique environment of courteous staff, excellent facilities and pioneering medical procedures. With the help of extensive research resources, cutting-edge technologies and best in the world treatment options, Global Hospitals is the healthcare destination of choice for many international patients coming to India.
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Clinical experience
- Quality standards
- Personalised care
- Unparalleled patient experience
- With you in your journey to better health
Plan Your Travel
The Global Hospital provides end to end patient care services for the international patients who visit any Global Hospital facilities in India. Our dedicated staff members with stay in touch with you and help to secure visas, appointments, assist with travel and stay arrangements in India.
- Patient Relations
- Guidelines for a Medical Tourist
- Embassy Information
- Accommodation & Facilities
- Visa & Travel Arrangements
For an Exceptional Patient-Experience
We deliver the best of patient-care experience at Global Hospitals. We have been widely accredited by several leading agencies worldwide as a center of excellence. It is proof of our tireless efforts to make the hospitals clinically advanced, more patient-friendly and infrastructural wise superior. We trust that patients have certain expected responsibilities and undeniable rights to access an environment of privacy, the highest standards of clinical care and cleanliness.
- International Quality Standards
- Nationally Accredited Laboratories
- Patient Responsibilities
- Personal Rights
- Infection Control
- Blood Safety